While the end results of this project are protected under a NDA, some of the rejects are awesome and I’m stoked we got to work on this. Hopefully one day we will be able to release the research side of this, as I feel that is where most interesting stuff got produced.
Some of the first images were focused on making a very over the top design with empasses on speakers.
As you can see the actual speakers would be secondary plastic parts.
The top that I liked quite a bit.
At this point a change in the bottle towards a more common mold was chosen, the logos got swapped as well. Also at this point we began representing the product as a package deal, expanding on the “Be True To Your Color” tag line
The Logo’s were swapped and we got a whole lot closer the final designs.